This article will cover everything you need to know regarding the academy sports credit cards. Academy Sports was founded in 1938 and sold $5+ billion in 2020.
The online store and 259 Academy stores in various cities across the United States allow customers to purchase sports products.
Continue reading to learn more about the Academy Sports Credit Card login.
Academy Sports Credit Card
Before we discuss the login for the Academy Sports Credit Card, let’s take a look at some of the key features and benefits of the Academy credit card.
Academy Sports and Outdoors Credit Card is available to all eligible customers through a partnership with Comenity Bank. All customers have the opportunity to enjoy a hassle-free and convenient shopping experience with the Credit Card.
Cardholders can also earn reward points and get exclusive discounts. This Credit Card offers many benefits, including the following.
- All products bought online or in-stores receive a 5% discount
- Cardmembers are eligible for free standard shipping when they spend $15 or more on academy.com
- As an introductory offer, you’ll get $15 off your first order if you apply for the first time.
Fees and Charges:
This card does not require an annual fee. For late fees and returned payments, you will need to pay $41 Panel. The penalty fee for those who have not been charged a penalty within the past six billing cycles will be $30.
The Annual Percentage Ratio (APR) will be 26.99%, but this will vary depending on the prime rate.
In the event of an interest rate, you will be required to pay at least $2 interest. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee.
Login Academy Sports Credit Card
All Academy Sports Credit Card holders can log in online to manage their accounts. Below is the login process. Take a look.
Register for the Academy Sports Credit Card
- Step 1: Go to the Academy’s official website
First of all, you will have to open the official website which is accessible at https://www.academy.com/.
- Step 2: Go to the Credit Card Page
You will find the link to the Academy Credit Card at the bottom of the official website (as seen above). Click this link to move down the homepage.
- Step 3: Open Academy Comenity credit page
You will find the Academy Credit Card information on the next page. You will now need to click on the Manage link (as seen above).
- Step 4: Click on the Sign In link
Clicking the Manage link will bring up the Academy Credit account page of the Comenity website. It is shown as above. You may also visit this page directly by clicking the https://d.comenity.net/ac/academy/public/home link.
You will see a Sign In link below the top menu. To open the login form, click this Sign In link. It is currently inaccessible.
- Step 5: Login using your login credentials
Click the Sign In link to open a login page. The form is shown on the right (as seen above). Enter your Username, Password, and click on the Sign In button.
Register your Credit Card with an Online Account
Register online if you have an existing Credit Card to enjoy the exclusive benefits of online members. You will be able to access the following facilities after you create an account online.
- Online account balance and summary.
- Download and view your monthly Card statements.
- Online payment of your Credit Card bill and automatic payment via any bank account
You can manage your alerts online, and you can set your preferences according to what is most convenient for you.
Update and manage your personal information.
Register for a paperless statement from your account.
Register for an online account:
2-Click on the Register Now link at the top right. You can also register below the login form.
3-On the next page you’ll see a registration form.
In order to complete this registration form, you will need to provide the following information.
Number of Credit Card Account
The last four digits (SSN or SIN) of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Step 4: Next, click on the Find My Account link. The system will search for your account information based on the details that you have given.
- Step 5: After the system has identified you, you will be able to create your User ID and password for your account. These will be used for future login purposes. You are now ready to access your online account.
How To Apply for a New Academy Sports Credit Card
The basic eligibility criteria must be met by the applicant:
You must be over the age of majority in your territory or state.
The applicant must present a valid ID proof and tax identification number, such as SSN/SIN, issued by the government.
You can have a street address, rural route or APO/FPO postal address. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
You can apply online if you meet the basic eligibility requirements.
- Step 1: Open Academy Sports Credit Card Page.
- Step 2: Click on the Apply Now link. Step 2: Click the Apply Now link. A new Credit Card Application Form will open in a new tab on the same page. (See below).
- Step 3: This online application form has two parts. To apply for the Credit Card, you will need to complete both sections. Fill in the required information and click on the Continue button.
Based on the information provided, the online system will verify that you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: You can proceed to the second section of the online application if you are eligible for the Credit Card. This registration form will be submitted after you have completed the second part.
You will receive your Credit Card in 10 business days after the verification and final approval.
Academy Credit Card Bill Pay
Online payment is possible if you have an online account. All customers have access to this facility at no cost. Customers can access the online bill payment service 24/7. Only banks in the United States can accept online payments.
- Log in using your login credentials
- You have reached the Payments tab.
- Enter your bank details and the amount you wish to pay to pay your bill.
Notice: Cardholders are required to make payment by 6 pm on the due date in order to avoid a late payment penalty
Phone payment: Customers can pay their cards by calling the number provided. You will be charged a $15 fee per payment for the phone payment option. To pay your bill, you can call the customer service line.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 1-877-321-8599. This number is available Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST.
You can get any type of assistance, such as closing your account or getting a summary and account statement, asking for credit limit increases or decreases, managing your scheduled payments, and so on.
After logging in, you can send a secure message to your online account regarding any question or concern.
Customer Service Mail Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
How to Apply For Paperless Communication
Paperless communication can be selected for your account. Log in to your account and navigate the Paperless option. Next, log in to your account and navigate to the Paperless option.
Important messages will be sent to you via email or text messages, such as reminders and statements.
How do I set up automatic payment?
Your online account also offers an automatic payment option. Open an online account and enroll in the autopay facility. The due date will be forgotten.
- Log in to your Credit Card account
- Navigate to Payments.
- Visit the Automatic Payments section.
- Connect your checking account to schedule automatic payments of the minimum amount, the statement due or the amount you choose.
- Your checking account will now be debited every time you pay the credit card bill.
Notice: Your account will be debited if you set any other amounts than the minimum due.
Your statement balance will only be used to deduct any other amount that is greater than your statement balance.
If you set up an additional amount, your automatic payment will be adjusted to reflect the minimum due or balance on your statement. You can cancel automatic payments via your account.
How do I pay my Academy credit card bill?
Comenity’s easyPay is the best way to pay your Credit Card bills. Paying your Credit Card bill online is easy. This is a safe way to pay your credit card bill.
- You can open the Comenity’s Academy EasyPay page at https://d.comenity.net/easypay/academy/welcome.
- An online form will appear. Simply enter your Card account number and ZIP code. Then click the Find My Account link.
- The system will verify your account information. Once you have confirmed that your Credit Card bill is being paid, you can complete the bill payment via any online payment method.
How can I change my due date?
Customers may also request a change in their due date every 12 months if they have a valid credit card. Two billing cycles are required to process due date requests.
If you can’t change your due date, your account may not be in good standing. You should first improve your profile.
Finally, this article will discuss the login for the academy sport credit card. We also discussed other important points that should be considered when using the academy credit card.